What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 14 June 2012

Project Life - May 2012

I'm back with my May 2012 pages, has you can see both April pages and these I'm making good use of my Cameo, have I said I love it !!! Its great to add that extra bit of 'something' to be pockets.



Voting Day; The Hunger Games triology books - such a great read; The Birmingham Bull all dressed up for the Jubiliee;


More Cameo cut outs - loving this machine. (Studio Calico wood veneer - another love of mine - lol)



Me & Claire in our neighbours hot tub: my beautiful flower, this nearly ended up in the bin early in the year, I throught it had dies and put it outside in me litter green house ready to throw out, then notices it had grown about 6 inches - a good rescue.



My journey up the M54 to Skrapz 12 hr crop; my Aloe Vera plant for the 1st time growing a flower; coffee break on my first trip to Kiddiminster - shopping with Julie.



Most days I go for a walk with my neighbour, this day we set off in gorgeous sunshine, only to get about 10 mins into the walk for the heavens to open and we had to run to a bus shelter and wait till it passed; James having his yearly MRI scan - this time he only had ear plugs in !! I was outside the machine and it was giving me a headache I truly don't know how he did it; the process of having my weave done - a long day but well worth it; lunch with Julie at a Harvester we've not been to for ages.


Noticing James 'tash' growing (tashes cut with cameo, speech bubbles - EK Success punch, paperclip tash - Paperchase); meal out with friends; James new hair cut; hot day in the car; A visit from my lovely friend Sheena: cinema trip.



Then a 12 x 6 - 3 pocket page protector - James doing a charity walk - he didn't want me or Jon with him so Jon dropped him off and he walked with some friends;




me attended the schools annual awards night as a parent governor.


Thanks for stopping by.



1 comments:

Kathy said...

You are doing so well with this Jackie. I've got April and Mays photos printed, ready to slot in. I just need time to complete all the lovely scrappy bits to go with them.