What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Halloween Boxes

Yesterday, I spent my time at my crop, getting ahead with making some Halloween boxes for the kids in the street, yes, I know it's early, but I set about doing it and now it's all sorted. I'm not normally a Halloween person but all the kids in the street come round doing 'trick or treat', so for this year I decided do something different.

I got all my supplies from Stampin' Up, I've signed up again so I can now take orders.

Milk Carton Die
Pumpkin Cardstock (A4)
Green Cardstock (A4)
Whisper White Cardstock (A4)
Halloween patterned paper pack


The sizzex die is the milk carton one, and when it says mini it sure is. Anyway, here is the process







After cutting out the boxes I added strips of patterned papers to the bottom of each box.



After folding all the sides in, I added tape to one edge




and the box was formed.



I just secure the base of the box with some tape.





To finish the box off, I cut some ghost with my Silhouette Cameo, I reduced them in size so they measure roughly 1".





I ended up making 20, which should be more than enough.




And a close up of one of the boxes, all I've got to do now is fill them.




Even though they are mini, measuring roughly 3" high and 1.25", there are very cute.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

I want to come trick or treating down your street xxx