What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Child Play Challenge Blog

This week is my team turn, you can find all the details here and here is my take.

Has it nearly Halloween I decided to do a halloween layout with photos of James in his 1st 'ever' Halloween costume.  Yes, it was only last year at the age of 13 that he decided that he might be fun to dress up like all the other kids in the street - I always say better late than never.


I used papers from Stampin'Up





I few close ups and as the challenge was 'goggly eyes' I added them here






I also found these alphabet stickers by Making Memories - not sure how old they old but they had complete lost all the stickiness - lol.




I felt that the top of the page was missing something so I punched out a 2 inch circle and used it has a mask to create the moon and added some Tim Holtz die cuts bats, cut using black cardstock then lightly inking with white ink.  I also added a punched tab, just because the punch was on my desk - lol.








Thanks for stopping by and please join in with the challenge, I'd love to see what you come up with.



2 comments:

tiffany said...

how funny that his first costume was at age 13, better late than never I guess!! LOVE how you did the moon, very cool technique!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Lisa-Jane said...

Great inking there! I recently added googly eyes to one of my Halloween layouts and it really makes them come alive.