What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Scrap 365 blog - Shake it Up Recipe - Oct 2012


Over on Scrap365 blog they have introduced a new challenge called 'Shake ip Up' you can find the details here.  So trying to get back into the swing of things I decided to give it a go, and here is my attempt.

So I've ticked all the boxes with this challenge, 



I also added a stamped image - something I hadn't done for a long time on my layout.







Then instead of adding a title, I just added these wood veneer speech bubbles from Studio Calico to the layout.



Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

kate blue said...

awesome! Love the colors and the kraft & of course, I am a HUGE fan of the SC shapes...I'm actually addicted to them and have to stop myself from using them on every layout!

Alison Roots said...

Love the way you have cut out around your photos circle. Great LO.

Tutteli said...

Love this one!

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the tags - fab! Also now need those Calico shapes... blog hopping is dangerous! Thanks for joining the challenge :).