What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas 2012

I started off saying that I wasn't going to do a Journal Your Christmas album this year, has I've still not finished 2011, but has you can see I'm giving it a go and I'm amazed at how many pages I've got done already.  I've not doing it solely as a JYC following Shimelle prompts, but do a mix-mash of JYC and December Daily, so some days it will be things that has happened through out the month and other days will be things that have happened on the specific date.

I've not added dates to any of the pages has I'm still undecided on how I want the numbers to be, all the same, or different Thickers, different alphas on each pages.  I will decided over this holidays and hopefully I will be able to finish this album before the end of January 2013.  So my pages are not in any order on scene, but they are in my album.



getting the tree




my visit to the ballet




A lovely cameo die cut,





A made some handmade gift bags




A selection of my cards



Posting said cards



I'd see this on someone blog, where they had added some bits to the page protector and used wash tape to seal the top - great idea and one that will be appearing in my album again.




Getting some new ornaments





a night out with friends




lunch with some of my craft buddies




the red cup



winter weather





my poinsettia - something I get every year





I have added some journalling to some of the pages, but will be adding more if I've left enough space.

Thanks for stopping by.





3 comments:

Kiana said...

Beautiful page. This is my first time doing a Document December challenge. I usually just scrap in sporadic order! LOL

Chas said...

You have been Liebster Blog Award.

http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-blog.html

Chas ~ CPC DT

Michelle S said...

Loving ur album Jackie! I cant wait to see this years x