What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

Project Life 2012 - October

As promised I'm back with my Project Life -October 2012 pages, so here goes ...



An early Birthday present from Julie was a trip to see Jesus Christ Superstar at the NIA in Birmingham, we started the evening off at the Handmade Burger Co at the Mailbox.





I actually got out of the car to take this photo, we had left NIA car park and was queueing up to get out on to the main road and I looked up and saw a lady exercising in a Gym, it was about 11pm or even later at night.  





meeting and greeting parents at a school parents evening as a Govenor; noticing how taller James now is: Ofsted meeting; loving the Autumn colours of the trees, my current coffee obsession.


I actually got 36 boxes of coffee !!!




James's 100% attendance; having some work done on our conservatory roof; my 1st crocheting project; trick or treating with James and his friends.



We spent half term in Sheringham, which included a lovely walk through the woods, and coming across this great sign post to direct us to the cafe; James still having to do homework whilst on his holiday - he wasn't impressed.





various photos around the town, local bakery; lovely wool shop;



 a trip to the theatre; fish & chip supper; arcade time with James; very rough sea;


Even though the weather wasn't great we still managed to spend some time on the beach.



 Key points: the local stream engine at the train station


Having a walk along the front in the fog; beach huts;



I attended the Creative Heart & Soul Retreat in Coventry with Sheena and Sam, it was my first CH&S retreat and I loved it, hoping to make to back again next year.





 This was my month of October, thanks for stopping by ...







0 comments: