What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sarah's Card Retreat - March 2013 - - part 1


Me and Julie made a quick trip up the M6 to warrington. 





Of course we had to stop for a coffee or in my case a pot of tea. 








Then we headed to Daresbury to a pub we found last year, 





I love the library in the phone box outside the pub - what a great idea.






We had lunch which was yummy ! Streak and onion sandwich with homemade chips.  






After we booked into the hotel we waited patiently for the crop room to open





On our tables we were greeted with a fab goody bag full of lovely stash as well as a chocolate bar









After a quick look through the goody bag it was on to the shop - well I did wait 10 minutes - lol x

The shop did not disappoint.



love boiled sweets to keep us all going throughout the weekend.









OMG - Washi tape








The hotel seems to be going thought some major changes so the standard / service / availability of staff etc wasn't as expected, but it did't stop the enjoyment of the retreat.

The main thing that seams strange was that we had a Carvery every day, now I love a roast but it would have been great to have another meal on one of day, and the desserts where onces they had gone, that was it.







This the lovely Helen on this Mike, which she really enjoyed, not sure whether it was the mike or the red wine, but she did a great job with the quiz.




Helen




The DT Team



Blue tongue girls 




Sarah & Leanne





I'll be back later with the class layouts and my other layouts.


3 comments:

Helen said...

Love that photo of me - can I pinch it? And I know there's evidence of red wine but seriously, any silly behaviour was the effect of the blue lollies!

I managed to avoid the roast dinners somehow but I agree that it was a bit much.

Sheena said...

Hope you had a fabulous time x
The shop looks amazing :)

Tamika said...

Looks like so much fun and well documented!