What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Toad Hall Layouts


These are the layouts that I did whilst at Toad Hall, last weekend.

One of me and my two scrapping buddies, taken at a retreat last year.





I used the new Amy Tangerine stitching templates, love the feather design.



I love this photo



Love you More - Studio Calico Darling Dear Collection.







These next two are some filler pages for my Document 2012 Album, I decided that my 2012 albums didn't seem to flow, so I reverted back to my 2011 album format of having a cover page and a calendar page - fortunately I've still got 12 calendar sheets left and I can complete them and add when I get time.




This is one of Ali Edwards die cuts, its very delicate but looks lovely.


Another layout with Sheena and Sam, and a gorgeous die cut





Whilst I was away I did add some finishing touches to 2 mini books which I will upload early next week.

I know 4 layouts is not alot considering I was there for 3 day, but I did help out with the Silhouette Cameo, out of the 7 who where there, 6 of us had Cameo and I think all on my advice so I just couldn't not help them, or show them what to do could I - lol x.

I'll be back soon with my mini books.

2 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

You were very patient xxx
And have you seen... I'm cutting now!

Quality over quantity....

Lisa-Jane said...

Lovely layouts and wonderful Cameo cuts there too.