What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Project Life - April 2013


So I'm back with my April 2013 Project Life pages, another full month, a week away with the family, day visit to London, Harry Potter Studio Tour and a few days in between, so here we go.


So 1st-6th April started in Sheringham, which I've added extra pages.  A chip in the windscreen that happened on our way home, new specs and my 1st trip to Merry Hill by myself - yeah !!! now I know the way I can go under my own steam.





My Lovely Studio Calico kit, a visit to my bud Sheena, my layout as a Guest Designer, and watch Maraget Thatchers funeral.



Then I added some photos from my week in Sheringham







Then our trip to London - Kings Cross,  Platform 9 3/4, Carnaby Street



Super quick visit to Big Ben, then onto Convent Gardens



Then we visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour, which we loved and will definitely go back again.


(noticed a photo missing - pops !!!)



Love the new stitch template from Amy Tangerine, 






Then onto the end of the month: Meal with friends, crop and the relaxing in my neighbours hot tub.






A visit to Botanical Gardens;

 I spotted some Bullfinches in the garden, I only managed to see them because some Magpies where 'drive bombing' a Black Birds nest, and out of nowhere I had about 12 - 15 small birds flying around and trying to stop the Magpies, I've heard of that happening before but never seen it - then stayed around for about 1hr - Unfortunately the Black Bird nest didn't survive.

James was choosen by his school to meet some of the Aston Villa Team Players - and he managed to get some close up shots; me getting prepared for my holiday - more on this in my May pages.



I'm loving this process of only spending a few hours a week on my project life pages, its working out really well and I've found that I want to scrap 12x12 more and more - which is definitely the rights  way forward.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comments:

Sheena said...

Goodness Jackie x
Another full month beautifully recorded :)