What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Project Life - May 2013


Apologies for the glare from the page protectors, but here our my May 2013 pages, another full month starting with:-

The lovely blossom trees lining the drive to my sons school, lunch date with friends to celebrate Barbara birthday, a visit to Chatsworth, and James ritual of washing is feet.





We spent the Bank Holiday weekend in Derbyshire, so as well as Chatsworth, we visited Bakewell and Matlock; then I had a few hours playing with my nephew and niece in Grandma garden, and meeting a Peacock whilst driving down a lane;  and some more holiday prep.






Happy Mail - Studio Calico kit, and then my girly holiday - starting with a drive to Preston, visiting my mums grave (holiday pages following) and my parking ticket when I got back - ahhhh !!!! -  I was 10 minutes over my time and it cost me £25 - initially I thought it might be £50 but I paid within 14 days so it was halved.






I had 5 fun packed day with the girls in Benidorm : the flight; eating in the hotel restaurant.




Shopping in Benidorm town;  are daily cocktails; and a meal at a Chinese



Couple of photos from our nights out, some fun shots on the beach.


Some beach photos


Now back to the last week of May, James getting ready to go on a bike ride around the City; then we had a walk by the canal: A trip to Webbs, and attending Nana's funeral.




I mentioned a few months ago about cutting down the time working on this project, and its going great, I've been scrapping more and not finding it a chore to complete these pages.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back with some layouts I've done shortly.





1 comments:

Sheena said...

As always you document your life via this project in a really inspiring way x love these pages x