What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Another scrap lift

I have had this die cut for months, it was designed by Geralyn on the DT over at Studio Calico, so I thought it was time I made use of it.


I used Studio Calico - Atlantic Paper Collection and wood veneer.



The photos were taken on my iPhone - something that I'm doing more and more these days and has the title says - I just told him to stand in the garden and pose - has he's a teenage the corporation might only last a few minutes so I tend to take load of quick snaps before he says enough.


Following the current trend using chalkboard on layouts, I stamped a few images onto black cardstock with white ink and cut out, which I can now add to my layouts when needed.

This stamp is a set by Ali Edwards





I've nearly completed my Project Life June pages which hopefully will be uploaded shorting, so please come back.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

It's great that he will still pose for you Jackie x Mine are less inclined these days!
Great Lo, love the stamped blackboard effect.