What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Getting Messy

I really don't know what came over me, perhaps it was the heat - lol , but I got messy with some Tim Holtz Distress Strains, Mr Huey mist, stencils and stamps and I loved it.  I was totally out of my comfort zone, has you can see from my previously layouts - but I really love the simple process and how the layout turned out.

Apologies because I should have taken photos of the process to share with you - but I didn't - perhaps if I do another one I will remember.

Supplies Used

Echo Park - For the Record 2 Paper Collection
Distress Stains - Crushed Olive & Weathered Wood
Mr Huey - Bonny Blue with dropper
Various masks
Glitz Arrow Roller stamp
washi tape


This was another photo taken on my iPhone, outside James school one evening.





A close up of the background -  flair badge by Stash Panache, stamp by Ali Edwards - stamped in white ink on black card.




Of courseI had to add a die cut, and for no reason I added a Globe




I'm really pleased with out this has turned out, I'm still undecided whether to add a title but I've added some journalling on the back.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Love how you have built up the layers on the background Jackie x
You definitely should do this again xxx