What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

Gromit Unleashed

One thing on our Summer Bucket List this year was to visit Bristol and do the 'Gromit Unleashed' tour.  So with that in mind we headed to Bristol to start the search of the 80 Gromits that are placed in and around Bristol, with the exception of one at Paddington Station in London.

I had contacted the lovely Beki to say we would be in Bristol for the day and see if she wanted to meet for a coffee, well not only did she want to meet for a coffee but she offered to be our tour guide for the day, OMG !!! this was simply fantastic and she was the perfect host.

Here are a few of the Gromits we found, we managed to find 35 in the end, which we were really impressed with - I started the day saying I would be happy if we found 20, so 35 was fantastic.




May Contain Nuts (& Bolts)



 Isambark Kingdog Brunel



Doodles


Lancelot


A Close Shave


Jack (with a matching tourist - lol)


Sir Gromit of Bristol



Ship Shape & Bristol Fashion (over looking the Clifton Suspension Bridge)



Gromberry


We had such a laugh and it became a bit of a joke that we needed to check the backs of all the models to see what it looked like.






James - taking a close up of 'Where's Gromit'




One final photo of Beki and me at the PumpHouse - the day wouldn't have been the same without her.  




Thanks again love, you are a star.

Now all I need now is to decide how I'm going to add all the photos to my August Project Life pages.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Sheena said...

What a fabulous time you all had :)
I'm going next week & can't wait x

Michelle S said...

I can't wait to meet up with u both at The greatest Dog Show on earth x