What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Chatsworth Country Fair 2013


We spent last weekend in Derbyshire and I took the chance to visit Chatsworth County Fair, which was a great event and suitable for all the family with lots to see and do.

So here are a few photos - well more than a few - lol








There were some vintage vehicles on display,!!




 this one had a model pig on the back !







Dog Agility




Mounted Games






Some lovely Birds of Prey on show


Some cute ferrets



Mary Berry & Alan Titchmarsh doing a cooking demonstration


Fun Fair







Scurry & Trials Driving



Parachute Display




Aerobatic Display







JCB Dancing Diggers - now this was amazing - and to think that they are just normal diggers













Kings Troops - Four Guns Musical Display





The Heavy Cavalry & Cambrai Band




with guest of honour - Sir Seb Coe



I was able to meet him and get his autograph, but no photo together


Then at the end of the day, these two balloons where might be taking off, but the wind was wrong so it was abandoned.

I had a fab time and would definitely recommend it to other and I would love to re-visit it again next year.





2 comments:

Sheena said...

All looks amazing Jackie x
Think I'll add this to my Bucket List x

katslittlepassion said...

great blog!!!
I'm following you now and i will stepping by often :)
xo