What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 26 October 2013

Holiday Albums - Benidorm 2013


Early this year I had a girly break in Benidorm, and as usual I made 4 holiday albums, 3 of them all the same, all with the same pages and photo placements.

For mine I've done a 8x6 album, which I will share with you shortly.

Here are a few photos of the completed albums.






I got this Benidorm sign from a key ring that I purchased whilst on hoiiday.







I also did some prep before I went on holiday




Stitched tags - yes I did these whilst at James swimming lessons




and loads of die cuts from the Silhouette








I got a postcard and added it to the front of each album.






and stamped words on the back - stamps by Ali Edwards





Even thought my friends are not crafty they do know the importance of keeping tickets etc, so I cut an envelope (silhouette) and added to the front of the album.





Thought out the albums I've used my Silhouette, the suitcase and words on these pages






The cocktail and sun on here, the piece of 'foam' fruit came with the cocktail.




Love this stamp that I got from a Studio Calico kit earlier this year.






The pages don't have alot of journalling on, but I sent each of them a note to say that they could each add there own personal touch to their albums.






I hope you like what I did, the girls loved them and going through them brought back some great memories.

Thanks for stopping by.


0 comments: