What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

The Forge - Layouts



At my weekend again I had set out to complete some 12x12 layouts and had put a few page kits together, along with sketches or layouts that I wanted to scrap lift.  I'd decided that has I'm way behind with my scrapping projects using  sketches and scraplifting would give me the boost that I needed to get my mojo back.

In the Air  - is a scraplift from Mel Blackburn  for Jillibean Soup - on her layout she used a Jillibean Soup placemat, I just adapted a Silhouette Cut file to get a similar effectm=, using Studio Calico Atlantic Collection.





2 Cool for School - a scrap lift from Shanna Noel  for Studio Calico, pencil cut file is from Studio Calico and I've just welded the pencils together.





 Grand Day - this photo was taken by James on my 1st visit to Bristol over the Summer on the Gromit Hunt with the lovely Beki.












In Flight - This started off as a sketch, but I went off on my own.  Papers - Simple Stories - Say Cheese Collection.



This stamp was from a Studio Calico kit, and is a great one to add to my Harry Potter layouts.



Going Underground - This was a sketch by Shimelle, I use my last Studio Calico kit on this, 



as well as added the Tube map to form part of the background.




As well as these I've started on my holiday album, and did a few pages of my Project Life August pages - which I will blog about shortly.

Thanks for stopping by.





1 comments:

Candace said...

Lovely pages. Think I need to sort out some sketches, I've doe no 12 x 12 since May and no Project Life for 3 months now. Seriously lost my mojo