What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Half Term Break

Yes, we returned back to our usual place, Sheringham, Norfolk for another week walking along the beach, eating fresh crabs, lobsters and generally relaxing with the family.

Here are a few snaps.




Watched the lifeboat launch



love seeing the stream train




Went for walk along the sands, even when the tide was in.



with James stopping ever so often to throw stones




Enjoyed spending time with family 




Went for a walk around Beeston Priory



Visited Cromer Pier


and the Zoo in Cromer




stopped some ducklings


beautiful Jaguar 


baby Mara - these where just wandering around the zoo





Got up early to capture the sun rise.



Had the beach to ourselves


Feed the birds - and stood in the middle so I could get some photos - mad I know !


After the rain came a rainbow


Had one or two coffees


Love that my niece always finds me to hold my hand !



Then it was time to go home and this was the sky - not a fantastic photo has it was taken on my phone, from the backseat of the car !


So that was my week in Norfolk, hope you all had a great half term.

I'm busy getting myself sorted for my retreat - (the retreat that was cancelled then was salvaged) which I'm hoping will give me a kick start and get my mojo flowing - I really need to get my PL pages finished.  That said, its coming up to Christmas the I know that I've got a lot planned so again they might be left till over the Christmas holidays - but who knows - if I can sneak a few inserts in over the coming weeks might get at least finish August - fingers crossed eh!

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by.


0 comments: