What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

Project Life - November 2013

I've finally caught up with my 2013 album, and now need to start on my 2014 which I'm going to simplify it has much as I can.

Here are my November pages:

The changing colour of the leaves on the trees; starting to get milk delivered; NEC Craft show.




Seeing the Hunger Games - Catching Fire on my own; meal out with friends, James meeting a local DJ who open the Christmas Fayre




I wanted to included more photos of the Christmas Fayre that I had organised so came up with this idea of using a 6x4 folder card and making into a small flip -out booklet, fastening it in place with washi tape.




I had a lovely weekend away in Coventry at the Scrap Retreat, organised by Tracie Hudson (I still need to finish the classes !!!)





I added another flip-out card to include some smaller photos of the little church at the back of the hotel.





A few views around the hotel and my room.




Morag was able to do a little photo shoot with Sam, Sheena and me




I had a trip up North to spend some time with my girlies, and recharge - this was the first time in ages that I could have moved back to Preston and left Birmingham behind.  I was able to sit down and talk and get things put back into perspective and even though I was only there for the weekend it was definitively just where I needed to be.




James 1st School (yes I know it first is spelt wrong - only just noticed it when I uploaded; visiting my mum's grave; out in Manchester.



Out in Manchester





I organised a 2nd visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour to see the tour in the Snow, and the day didn't disappoint.





Love this photo of us all in the flying car.




Finding Daniel Radcliffes wand box and messing around in the shop with the sorting hat.





 I will be back shortly with my December 2013 pages.

Thanks for stopping by.



0 comments: