What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Project Life - January 2014

Yeah!! I finished my Project Life  pages for January and February.

This year  I've decided to do the pages very minimal, so not a lot of embellishments, or should I say not a lot of thought about the embellishments like I did last year.  I have a few pots on my desk and I just dip into them and use what to had, I don't see a great need to find 'that perfect' embellishment to go with each card.  So some of page inserts might only have washi tape on others might have a button, clip, stamp.

I did start the year saying that I wouldn't include extra pages - but this has already failed - with my February pages - but I'm ok with that.

So here are my January pages

My first crop of the year at Moxley - a new crop for me - but one I will be attending as often as I can.
Lunch date with James before he went back to school.




Jon birthday;  Lunch with Juile; blue skies in the City: Hyacinth; theatre trip to see the Snowman with the School; starting back on our walks; James opening his bank account.






My 2nd visit to the Moxley crop; my wood veneer obsession; 


guest designer for a blog;


baking cupcakes;



The final week of January I spent, visiting the Doctors, Dentist and Hospital.




These are my January pages, very simply embellished but they are done and in the album.

My February pages will be up in a few days time.

Thanks for visiting.


0 comments: