What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Teaching at the Forge - April 2014

Whilst at the Forge Barbara had asked me to show her how to do this layout.





I had taken the idea from this layout that I found on Pintrest -  I've got loads of lovely layouts pinned and I really need to either scrap life or use them has a starting point.







 I struck with the basic placement of papers etc, but I think I made it my own, and each of the pages that the girls did was all different but  staying with the same colour theme and paper placement.






I didn't get a photograph of my actual teaching the layout, but I did manage to get this great shot of all the finished ones.



Barbara - used a photo of her grandsons


Sue - used 3 small photos of her and her husband on their recent holiday.



Sue - to add a photo


Sheena - used a photo of one of her sons and nephew


Kay - used photo of her 3 sons


Sam - used a photo of one of her stepdaughter.



It gave me some practice for my class I'll be teaching next month, and I'm so glad that they enjoyed putting the layout together.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Great teaching Jackie x
All the pages look similar but different :)

Liz said...

Love the LO Jackie

Morag Cutts said...

Totally love your take on this layout (I think it's better than the original!)