What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Project Life - April 2014

Here my pages for April, apologies for the glare from the page protectors - I tried to photograph them in different locations and so far I've not been able to find a perfect spot.




Helping out at the Junior School disco; love the blossom; my garden visitor; a trip to the cinema and lunch with Julie; James having mounds made for his teeth.



I added a life up flap for this insert to include my photos of lunch.


My garden; having my ear stringed; a trip to Merry Hill and seeing 'Arg' from Towie; and visit to the College and dropping James at School over the Easter holidays.


Then I'd organised another weekend away crafting with the girls.


We had a week in Sheringham which included long walks on the beach; coffee and cake with my MIL; 



On the way drown we stop off for a coffee, I just had to use this Stampin' Up coffee stamp set.


I went to the Easter service; visited Cromer and Norwich to see the Elephant parade; a long walk with the boys from Cromer to Sheringham



 Visited Holt and had a great lunch; Thai takeaway; steam train; and seeing  some public toilets finaling completed and changed into a lovely sea-view holiday house.



Fish & Chip tea, and  a trip to the arcade; then a final morning walking along the prom and a game of putting golf before heading home.



As usual I've added more pages depending on what I've been doing and mixed up the page protectors.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comments:

Sheena said...

Lots of great memories recorded beautifully here xxx