What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 29 June 2014

Scrapping with Friends

Earlier this month, I, along with some of my scrapping buddies where invited to Julie's to do a layout that she had produced.

She set up for the 6 of us to scrap the morning away as well as have a laugh,




Hear we are all getting it done



Then it was time for lunch - she had made a lasagne and it was lovely




Followed by a Lemon & Lime Cheesecake and strawberries and cream.




Here is the finished layout I did, of James with his cousin



And a few close ups.




It was a great day and I really enjoyed putting the layout together, I think she added enough different techniques to keep us all occupied, which included grunge paste, inks, mists stamps, die cuts, distress.

and has normal there is always enough time for a photograph.





and a quick selfie




Thanks Julie for teaching us this layouts and for providing a fab lunch.  

Thanks for stopping by.


0 comments: