What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Getting Messy with Gelatos

I've seen many layouts on the internet where the crafter has used theses inks, but have not paid much attention.

Then whilst away, Sam had a collection of the pens and Julie was using them, so I got a quick tutorial on how they worked, it was very basic but I loved it, so has soon as I got home I ordered my own set.   I'm looking forward to watching some videos to find out how to get the most out of them.

Here my layout, its a scrap life from the one that Julie was doing.

The collection I used is Fancy Pants -  Me-lology, which you can find here.

Another older photo of me, this one was taken on the day I found out I was a Runner Up for the Scrapbooker of the Year 2011.




And a few close ups



Love how the gelato has run dow the page.





Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

Knew you'd be hooked! xxx

Taniwha said...

Lush LO Jackie! I'd love to have a go with Gelatos, where did you get them from?

Sheena said...

They give a fabulous effect don't they :)
Great page Hun x