What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Layout from my Weekend Away ...

Whilst away crafting the other weekend I managed to complete 5 layouts and some of my project life - I really didn't realised at the time how much I had done, has I felt I'd spent the all time laughing and eating - lol.

Anyway, I did and I can share a few now and the others will be up on the HLM blog on the 17th October,


For this layout, I used a collection from Echo Park Paper - called Creative Agenda I loved the fresh colours in this collection and something I've not done for a while I purchased the whole collection as I loved it.

The photo was taken at a retreat I attended a few years ago and came across it when I was trying to find somethings, and knew that these papers would work really well.

The stamps on the background are from Stampin Up.



Here are few close ups.








I love this collection and I've got a few layout ideas in mind to use the rest.

Thanks for stopping by.





0 comments: