What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

SCR@P Retreat - 7 - 9 November 2014

Well what a weekend I had at the beginning of the month.  It was only a short journey over to Coventry for a weekend of crafting fun.




Ansty Hall, Coventry





Jean Dean, Tracie Hudson and Celine Naverro - our lovely teachers for the weekend




A lovely place setting - it was full of prima flowers





Not only did we get the table place box, but Kirsty had made these lovely bags that holds loads and again was full of goodies




Lovely stash ...





A welcome glass of bubbly





and if having the goodies bags and all our kits wasn't enough then we had Jane and Charlotte from Crafty Charlie bring their lovely shop.




These are my table buddies, and what a laugh we had - I meet them all at the Moxley crop so it was good to spend more time with them and more so have a really good laugh.

As usual the weekend went far to quickly and before you know it its over till the next time.  I will be taking photos of my layouts, well the ones I've finished and hope to upload next week. 

Till the next time.

1 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Looks like a great weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing what you made.