What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

2015 Re-Cap - Part 3

Right last blogpost for my general 2015 re-cap, I will be adding some of the layouts I've done beside the ones for Hey Little Magpie in upcoming post.

November 2015


Love this final part to the series of The Hungry Games - I went on my own, something that I've done a few time.






James and I where on our way to the Skills Show at the NEC, when we heard that the Queen was coming to officially open Grand Central (New Street Station)  so we just had to wait and see if I could get some photos.











And as we were early we managed to get front row positions, so image when I was checking social media and came across this photo, of course me and James centre stage.




Then it was time for some pre-christmas shopping and lunch with the girls in Solihull






My Hey Little Magpie blogpost using My Minds Eye - My Story collection - full blogpost here








December 2015


Time for James, my cousin and me to fly out to Frankfurt to visit the real Christmas market for the weekend, and it was fab.  A place I want to visit again and soon.



Picking James up from school, he casually informed me that Prince William was at the conference centre, which was part of the collage, I was just in time to get a photographs before he left.






Theatre visit to see Hairspray with Julie, first time seeing it and it was enjoyable, not sure whether I would see it again, but who knows eh!



Then after a few texts, arrange to spend the day with Michelle, Tracey and Sheena in Birmingham - a quick walk around the Christmas market and lunch.




Now this meeting was along time over due - like 12 years.  Sandra is a school friend of mine, who moved to Birmingham shortly after finishing University.  Anyway she lives about 15 minutes drive from my house, and we have only bumped into each other about twice in the 12 years I've been down here - shameful I know.  We have contact via Facebook - and we were trying to arrange a meeting with some 'girlfriends' back in Preston, when it dawned of us - WTF! we need to make the effort and meet up in Birmingham first - so we did.  We went to a Thai restaurant and chatted away like we had just seen each other the day before, it was brill and this year we are determine to meet up more often, even if its only for a quick coffee and not leave it 12 years next time.

Can you also see how we turned up dressed the same - how strange is that !






Meet with Julie, Barbara and Sue at the Heart of the Country for some shopping and lunch.







Time to celebrate my birthday, this past year has really flown by, been full on and packed with adventure - here to the new year and years ahead being just the same.



Spent a few days in Derbyshire at my MIL, and James and me spent a day in Buxton, even though it rained really hard all day we had a great day together.




And to end a great year, my baby boy turned 18, really! the time has just flown by and he has turned into a great young man.










My Hey Little Magpie blogpost - using mainly Amy Tangerine - Finders Keepers - full blogpost here





Right I'm unto date now, and feel like I'm back on track.

Apart from my HLM blogpost I've been scrapping so will be sharing them with you over the coming weeks.  And also I'm currently trying to finish my December Daily album - it won't be finished by end of January but really hoping I can get it done by end of February.

Thanks for stopping by …


1 comments:

Sheena said...

Lots of great memories here Jackie xxx