What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Destination USA


At the end of February, we had a girlie weekend to celebrate Morag's 50th birthday, this is the 2nd layout I did, its a scrap lift of one that Julie did for her Hey Little Magpie blogpost (here).


(Julies original layout)


I used a selection of papers from my travel stash, The 12x12 is from a pack from Simple Stories last year called Stars & Stripes here and the rest are just papers that where in my box.





Then I basically went though my stash and found similar items that I could use.


These are cut from the cut apart sheet in the 6x6 pad from MME - Hello World! collection.  


The gold 'adventure' is from a Heidi Swapp collection.


As well as the puffy sticker; the puffy camera sticker is from MAMBI - here



I'm loving these mini alphas and have got a selection of them, they are  great to added to my layouts - these one are Jillibean Soup (here)





I cut the 'Good Times' from a steel die from Technique Tuesday, using kraft cardstock and backed it with paper from a 6x6 pad from MME - Hello World!; the flair badge is from Flair for buttons and great online store that has a large away of flair badges for every different occasion.  The gold and black chervons are from Crate Paper - Journey - puffy sticker sheet and the plane washi tape is from Hey Little Magpie (here)

Thanks for shipping by,






0 comments: