What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Thank you gifts

As I mentioned previously I was a bit nervous about teaching my first 'retreat' class, but I also was very pleased that people had booked onto the class, so I decided to give them each a small gift as a thank you for choosing my class.




I stamped a thank you message onto white cardstock and cut it out, layering a piece of patterned paper underneath the sentiment and cut that into the same shape as the sentiment, then I punched 2 different sizes of pattern papers and layered on top of a dollie, adding some silver thread messily between the sentiment and the circles.




A close up of the finished embellishment.






Then I added the embellishment to the front of some bags and filled the bags with sweets and closed it with a some washi tape.

As I only had a maximum of 11 in my class, these didn't take me long to assemble.

I loved how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.











0 comments: