What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Mosley Crop - July 2016 challenge

At the beginning of July, I went to one of my crops and they had a challenge to produce a layout, project or anything crafty that was pink based, using pineapples and flamingos - which are all the rage now.

The challenge was to complete the project within the time of the crop, but I spent most of my day talking and ran out of time, but I did manage to come home and finish it.





I've used this photographs before on a layout, and to be honest I'm ok with using a photograph more than once, but as you can see - it fitted the bill perfectly.   I went though my stash and found some pink papers and found some with a pineapple print. 




I have a flamingo stamp, which I stamp onto two different shades of cardstock, cut them out and added them to the layout.



I'm loving using these little word stickers, I think these all came from Simple Stories - Carpe Diem Collection  here



For the title I used 3 different thickers from my stash.


Another layout that came together quickly, once I stopped talking that is, and put my head down  and got on with it - lol x.

Thanks for stopping by ...

0 comments: